Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"You've been Perped"

I know I'm deviating from the plan I laid out in the last post but it's for good reason...and it's a short post. It has just come to my attention that The "Perp" has been granted verb status by the Bureau of Girls That Get F*cked A Lot (BGTGFAL for those of you in the biz) and can be used in lieu of f*cked, worked, destroyed, porked or any other clever and perverted word you can think of to describe it.

Apparently, sometime during The Perp's pseudo-relationship, word got back to Stinky-Feet's manager that she was getting run-through by The Perp. During a conversation about the situation, said manager single-handedly wrote The Perp into history by using his name as a verb. "So you've been Perped" is the usage she so cleverly coined and it will most likely follow him (and probably her) for life.

Anyways, I've got to get back to work but I thought I'd throw this up online real quick. Oh, and if you didn't catch onto this, the verb "Perped" is obviously this blogs way of indicating that the manager turned The Perp's real last name into a verb. We've changed the names to protect the not so 'innocent'.

No comments: