Sunday, September 23, 2007

Introducing the Bobs

This simple post is tasked with introducing you to the 'characters' you'll learn to love through the posts on this blog - obviously we'll get around to making this it's own page eventually. Most likely when the 'cast' grows.

The Innocent Bystander: Well that's me. I'll be writing most of the posts, at least the majority of each post and then The Perp will review to make sure I got all the details right. I wouldn't want to be accused of giving him more credit than is deserved. Anyways, I'm a consultant (mostly IT consultant so I'm not a true Bob - but one can dream can't he?!?) and that's really all there is to say about that. I'm a married man and The Perp constantly accuses me of living vicariously through him - too bad I'm normally there to observe these train wrecks.

The Perp: A friend and co-worker, The Perp has a unique knack for getting himself into situations that are damn near indescribable. I'm not even kidding, I will probably struggle to do them justice...but I won't sell myself short just yet. The Perp is a great guy, so don't hold any of these posts against him...just take them for what they are - humor.

Lumbergh/Michael Scott: Ok, so he doesn't really deserve the title(s) but what better names to give your boss?!? Honestly, he's also a great guy that really enjoys giving The Perp a hard time. He has some of the wittiest one-liners you'll ever hear so he earned a spot as a cast member - we'll be sure to get those Michael Scott-esk lines posted as he drops them.

No comments: